Virtual Reality

My class was lucky this week to receive a Merge Cube.  This device uses an app on a smartphone to project images onto the cube.  The students can then interact with the projections.  So, in my efforts to make this more student friendly, I ordered my own set of VR googles from the Merge Cube website.  These googles are made of foam and have 2 head straps for the students to wear.  It still requires my cell phone, but the students cannot drop it.  I experimented with using VR videos on Youtube this weekend.  I can't wait to show this new piece of technology to my students!  I think this would be a great instructional and motivational tool.  I would love to have more of these someday because I think the educational benefits to students are amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Innovation

littleBits

Responsible Use of Technology